Personal Information Collection:
Wood River Women’s Foundation may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
Using Personal Information:
- Details of your visits to our website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering on the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including donations, payment for event registration or other transactional occurrences.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of receiving additional information including news, announcements or other correspondence from Wood River Women’s Foundation.
- Any other information that you send to Wood River Women’s Foundation through this website.
Wood River Women’s Foundation may use your personal information to:
We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit our website unless you choose to provide such information to us.
- Administer this website
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Distribute receipts and thank you for donations
- Inform you about upcoming fundraising and other activities of Wood River Women’s Foundation
- Conduct internal analysis and record keeping
- Respond to your request
- Report data required by law to relevant U.S. and state agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
Providing such information is strictly voluntary. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Wood River Women’s Foundation may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Information:
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety. The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password so that you can access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
Third Party Links:
You might find links to third party websites on our website. Wood River Women’s Foundation has no control over the contents of third party websites and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. These websites should have their own privacy policies that you should check. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies.
Updating This Statement:
Questions or Concerns:
or call (208) 309-2530