Welcome! If you have arrived on this page looking for information on how to apply for a WRWF grant, you are in the right place.
The application window for our 2023 grant cycle will be open at 8 am MST on January 15, 2023, and close at midnight MST on January 29, 2023. Awards will be disbursed in late April/early May. In the meantime, here’s a brief bit of guidance you may find helpful.
Organizations eligible to apply for WRWF’s Pooled Fund Grants:
- Must be an IRS-qualified 501(c)3
- May not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, and political or religious belief
- Do not serve exclusively sectarian purposes
- Must target funds received to its mission within Blaine County
- Applications for activities that are religious or political in nature will not be considered
- Grants awarded are between $5,000 and $20,000
2023 Grants processes and deadlines. Important – Please read before applying for a grant:
- Jan 15-29
- The Grant Application window is open for nonprofits to submit a grant application
- Feb 6 – March 3
- WRWF Grant Team members evaluate grants, go to on-site visits and prepare presentations
- March 9
- Grants Review Teams present potential grantees to the entire Grants Committee to determine which grants will move forward for member voting.
- March 15
- Potential grantees should hold March 15th 1-5pm on their calendars for Nonprofit Finalist Presentations (all virtual). Specific ZOOM time slots will be communicated after March 9th. WRWF membership voting begins after the finalist presentations.
- March 31
- WRWF Membership voting ends.