Welcome! If you have arrived on this page looking for information on how to apply for a WRWF grant, you are in the right place. This section of our website is currently under construction – we anticipate it will be finished by early fall 2022; please check back then for complete information.
The application window for our 2023 grant cycle will be open for two weeks beginning mid-January 2023 with awards paid in late April/early May. In the meantime, here’s a brief bit of guidance you may find helpful.
Organizations eligible to apply for WRWF’s Pooled Fund Grants:
- Must be an IRS-qualified 501(c)3
- May not discriminate on the basis of age, race, national origin, ethnicity, gender, physical ability, sexual orientation, and political or religious belief
- Do not serve exclusively sectarian purposes
- Must target funds received to its ’mission within Blaine County
- Applications for activities that are religious or political in nature will not be considered
Please send inquiries to: WRWFGrants@gmail.com Thank you!