We have anOnline Application process for ALL proposals.
By September 1st each year, deadlines and dates for the upcoming grant cycle are posted to the Important Dates page in this section.
For additional information about the On-line application process, please check out Slide Rooms Step by Step process on how to complete an application.
- Online Application Opens (Monday, November 1, 2021) Notice will be placed in the Mountain Express.
- Applications Due (Tuesday, December 1, 2021) Applications are due from nonprofits. Grants Coordinating Committee (“GCC”) will review the applications to verify all forms are completed correctly and meet the 501c3 requirements. Once the applications are reviewed and corrected, if necessary, the applications will be sent to the members of the Application Review Committee (ARC = GCC plus subcommittee chairs) for review. ARC members will have approximately 4 weeks to review all of the applications.
- Application Review (January, 2022) The ARC meets to discuss all of the applications and narrow the applications that best meet the WRWF criteria. The 2022 Pooled Fund amount will also be taken into consideration. The nonprofits that will continue through the process will be notified and a site visit will be scheduled.
- Committee Review and Site Visit (Mid January to Mid February) Applications will be forwarded to the subcommittees for review and they will schedule site visits.
- Selection of Finalists (February, 2022) Subcommittees review and evaluate applications and perform site visits. Grant teams meet at the end of February and vote on which applicants will proceed to make the final presentation.
- Finalist Presentation (March, 2022) Representatives from the nonprofits that are in the final round will present their proposals to the full WRWF membership. Ballots are emailed to the full membership.
- Voting Ballot (March, 2022) Ballot deadline.
- Select Grantees (April, 2022) Upon summarizing the ballot count, all finalists will be notified of their application status.
- Award Grant (June 1, 2022) Grantees that will be receiving grants will be awarded their funds in June.
- Payment of Grants Prior to the release of funds to the grantee, the recipient must complete a Grant Agreement
- Reports and Evaluation Grantees must submit periodic reports to WRWF as specified in the Grant Agreement.
- Impact Team Grantee will be assigned an Impact Team at the outset of the grant year in July. Final Impact reports will be submitted to WRWF upon completion of the grant year.